Guidance Office


                               Robin  Claiborne

                                      Robin Nielsen         Bryan Claiborne




New Student Registration:

In order to register at T. W. Hunter, the following documents must be presented at the time of registration.

  1. Birth certificate (copy)
  2. For students coming from another state or a private school, a Tennessee health card (immunization record) which can be obtained from the Sumner County Health Department, 351 New Shackle Island Road, Hendersonville, TN
  3. Three proofs of residence (examples: driver’s license, voter registration card, contract on a house, lease agreement, utility bill, property tax receipt)
  4. If transferring from another school during the school year, a withdrawal from previous school is needed.
  5. Custody papers if parents are divorced.

If your student receives special educational services, a copy of the student’s IEP



Prescription Form

Non-Prescription Form

Student Health History

Student Needs Assessment

Home Language Survey

 Student Handbook

Helpful Links

10 Habits of High Effective Students

Improving Reading Comprehension

Using Time Management to Improve Study Skills

Coping With Text Anxiety