NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
Welcome to TWH! We look forward to having you as part of our Buccaneer family!
- Complete the online registration on Skyward.
- Gather the documents listed below. Bring the documents with you when you come to complete registration.
- Contact the counseling department to set up an appointment time to come in and complete registration.
Parents should bring the following to New Student Registration:
1. Two Proofs of Residency to Verify Student(s) Lives within the T.W. Hunter school zone. (Possible proofs of residence include: lease agreement, property tax, water, electric, natural gas, etc.)
2. Immunization Record on Tennessee Form. Please visit the local health department to get out of state immunization forms transferred. (7th graders are required to receive an updated immunization with the TDAP Booster.)
3. Birth Certificate
4. Child Custody and/or Guardianship Paperwork (These documents are only necessary if a change of custody, guardianship, or parenting plan is in place for a child.)
All other documents will be received through a records request from the previous school attended.
Our counseling team is responsible for new student registration for the 2020-2021 school year. If you have specific questions, please reach out to our school counselors through email.